Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FALSE PROPHETS







AND MANY MORE...


Jeremiah 23:1 WOE BE unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.
Verse 2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 30:10 When say to seers, See not and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:


























Jeremiah 23:25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying I haved dreamed, I have dreamed.
Verse 26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;











1st Timothy 2:11 Let a women learn in silence with all subjection.
Verse 12 But I suffer not a women to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches : for it is not permitted unto thm to speak; but they are  commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law
Verse 35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in church.

No comments:

Post a Comment