Friday, November 26, 2010

Jacob & Esau


Malachi 1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished , but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord host, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation forever.

Ezekiel 25:14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

EXTINCTION TO THE FUCKING WHITE RACE!!!
END OF ALL EVIL ON THE EARTH BY THE WHITE RACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment